Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Good News: Media Now Identifying Weiner as a Republican

Some crack headline writers at Reuters.

H/T.

Check it out on this Google search and any resulting hits there.

Obviously Democrats will now be demanding his resignation.

Meanwhile, he's on a media blitz after yesterday saying he wasn't going to talk about it.
"I made a decision that I was not going to talk about it anymore. I had had enough talking about it... it was getting far too much attention. I probably made a mistake then, not doing more interviews like this and letting some of the oxygen be released and let people hear what I had to say," said Weiner. "That was a mistake that I made, but now I am doing these interviews with anyone who wants and I'm going to desperately try to get back to work as a Congressman tomorrow, if not for my sake, for my wife's sake."
Really, with anyone who wants to talk to you?

The folks at Big Government have some questions.

It was so kind of him to open up to the press today. Those penis jokes to female reporters were a special touch. Always classy to the end.

Update: The reptilian Weiner with Bret Baier, who heroically keeps a straight face throughout.



Special added bonus: Ann Coulter finally checks in.

6 comments:

MrBuddwing said...

I learned a long time ago, you can't always blame the reporter/news organization for a stupid headline - this could have been MSNBC's fault instead of Reuters'.

Bonfire of the Idiocies said...

The really good news is if they start identifying Obama as a Republican...

lummox said...

If he was indeed a Republican, he would have resigned already. Tap your foot in a bathroom stall, you're toast. Post your junk on the Net.... Resume enhancer.

uncledan said...

The Weiner keeps digging...

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rep-weiner-tells-maddow-twitter-photo-maybe-started-out-being-a-photo-of-mine/

uncledan said...

It gets worse...

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rep-weiner-to-wolf-blitzer-i-hope-my-marriage-survives-our-first-anniversary/

Jim Ramsey said...

Some crack headline writers at Reuters.
??Some headline writers on crack at Reuters??