Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Keith Richards: "I Snorted My Father"


I think I've heard it all now. And you know what? I believe him.

I wonder if he smoked his bones as well.

Rolling Stone 'snorted father's ashes'
Rolling Stones wildman Keith Richards claims he snorted his own father's ashes during a drugs binge.

Richards made the extraordinary admission in an interview with NME magazine.

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," he said.

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared, he didn't give a s***.

"It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

Richards' father, Bert, died in 2002 aged 84.
Read on, it actually gets better. He actually ingested strychnine and lived to tell about it.

He may just be indestructible.

Also at Hot Air.

(Photo via The Keith Shrine)

No comments: