Thursday, January 01, 2009

'I Still Think That Trig Is Bristol's Kid, Even If It Doesn't Matter'

No, this isn't from the fevered mind of Andrew Sullivan. I doubt even he'd say something so stupid. It's from a Kos Kid. Mind-boggling stupidity, even by Kos standards. A Trig Troofer now morphs into a Tripp Troofer.
I'm new to Kos. I suspect there are a lot of new people here. For me it started with Sarah Palin's
baby . Was it her's, yes it was, no it wasn't. All over the Net I searched. For some reason it just really intriqued me. Imagine, the audicity to pawn your daughters baby off as your own.

It wouldn't be such a big deal, probably done alot, for insurance or personal family reasons.
But not when you are a Governer of a State, and then you are running for VP.

I stumbled upon Kos. Who had the best, most imformative info on this bizzaro story. Well, we all know where that went. Sarah Palin announces her daughter is 5 months pregnant, and Kos crashed. But you know, I still think that Trig is Bristol's kid, even if it doesn't matter.

Now she is gonna get $300.000 for the baby pics. But did we ever see one photo of her pregnant. That is a big fat no....

Shit, sorry I ran on about the exciting lives of the Wassilla Hillbillies. I meant to ask the question, after that what kept me coming back to Kos. At first I hovered over at Huffington Post, and Kos.

But did you notice at Huffington your comments are always pending. Or at least mine were,
so it just got boring waiting for your comment to turn up.

Plus, at Huiffngton if they got bored, they would write sarcastic peices, but it was kind of confusing. Almost like the Enquirer, which I actually llke, I mean they get the shit on people. But even Enquirer could not crack the Trig baby mystery. Just bitch slapped myself. Stop bringing up that baby! But you know there is one more thing that really bugs me about the whole baby thing. So Bristol has that baby pretty much right on schedule, but we never saw her again after they announced her preggers, and the convention, with daddy to be in tow.

Sooo, what if she actually didn't have a baby at all, and they just scrambled around, and adopted a baby, from another woman/girl. Now that's crazy thinking, but come on, Sarah Palin isn't worried about a little thing called the truth.
This idiot should really seek psychiatric help.

The new year may be young, but we may have found the dumbest Kos Kid post of 2009 already.

No comments: