Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Relentless Assault on Miss California Continues

The message is pretty clear. You oppose the left on gay marriage and the stormtroopers will do anything to destroy you.

Isn't freedom of expression wonderful?
With partially nude photos of her popping up on Web sites questioning her Christian credentials, Miss California USA Carrie Prejean has fired back, claiming the racy pictures are just modeling shots and vowing to continue her battle against same-sex marriage.

“I am a Christian, and I am a model,” Prejean said in a statement released overnight to the media. “Models pose for pictures, including lingerie and swimwear photos. Recently, photos taken of me as a teenager have been released surreptitiously to a tabloid Web site that openly mocks me for my Christian faith. I am not perfect, and I will never claim to be.”
Of course these thug tactics by the left only make her more popular and hurt their cause, but since gay marriage is such an emotional issue for the far left they can't help but think clearly and realize they're dooming themselves.

Their loss.

No comments: