Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Head East Young Man, Head East



Looks like a new war is breaking out in the wild, wild, west between California and Nevada. Now if Nevada could just promise to put Harry Reid on the unemployment rolls I could really get behind this campaign.

I don't blame Nevada at all for taking advantage of California's woes. I would however warn them to make sure they only go after the businesses and make sure all of the other fruit loops in California stay there, or they will take your state and turn it into what ruined their state in the first place.

And no the irony of the fact that I got this from a British news source (BBC), has not escaped me. Our news here in the states is all about dead celebrities, soon to be dead celebrities and the latest reality show update.

No comments: