Friday, October 09, 2009

WTF!!! Obama Awarded Nobel Peace Prize???


I guess this makes it official, Barack Obama is now the Jimmy Carter of this generation albeit with a better tan.

Barack Obama has won the Nobel Peace Prize, for what is still unclear since the nominations for this years awards were closed on the 1st of February which means the Messiah had a total of about 2 weeks in office and even now 9 months into his administration he has accomplished nothing.

I guess if I was Gen McChrystal I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on any more troops and Poland and the Ukraine better brush back up on their Russian. I think they are going to need it.

A helluva of way to get your morning started. I heard this right after I got and was going to get ready for work.

Let's go ahead and give the Detroit Lions the Super Bowl trophy since they really do try hard, even if they don't accomplish much.

UPDATE: Reaction is coming in from Europe. Not a lot of love for the Nobel Committee.

How about those Muslims he was reaching out to?
Afghanistan's Taliban mocked the award, saying Obama should get a Nobel prize for violence instead.

Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid said it was absurd to give a peace award to a man who had sent 21,000 extra troops to Afghanistan to escalate a war.
In Pakistan, Liaqat Baluch, a senior leader of the Jamaat-e-Islami, a conservative religious party, said: "It's a joke. How embarrassing for those who awarded it to him because he's done nothing for peace. What change has he brought in Iraq, the Middle East or Afghanistan?"

No comments: