Monday, May 09, 2011

When Mother's Day Goes Horribly Wrong: 'I've Been With Him for Seven Years, and He Never Bought Me Nothing!'

Looks like it's the end of the line for this storybook romance.
Maybe he should buy flowers next time.

A Staten Island mom allegedly whacked her baby daddy over the head with a cooking pot yesterday -- because she was furious that he hadn't bought her a Mother's Day gift.

"I hit him with a pot, and I'm glad I did!" a steamed Aretavia Kimbrough, 28, allegedly told cops after nailing boyfriend Charmean Allen, 28, with the pot, leaving him with a 4-inch gash and a big lump on his head.

"I've been with him for seven years, and he never bought me nothing!"

But Allen, who has an 8-month-old son with Kimbrough, later insisted to The Post, "I was going to get her balloons and candy and take her to dinner.

"But I can't take her to dinner because the police aren't releasing her."

With his head still wrapped in bandages, Allen added, "She has a little bit of a temper, I'd say. This is probably the end for us. But I'll take care of my kid."
Famous last words.

No comments: