Monday, October 29, 2007

Comedy Gold: DUmmies Waterboard Each Other

Allahpundit is most amused.

So am I. Though I imagine the satire defense will soon be sprung, if only to show how gullible the rightwing noise machine is.

On the other hand, this guy looks stupid enough.
I was thinking about the AG confirmation and how Mukasey isn't certain that waterboarding constitutes torture. And then I started thinking about how Rudy Giuliani doesn't believe waterboarding is torture either.

So I figured I'd find out for myself. I mean if it isn't torture, it can't be that bad, right?

Let me tell you this, it's not pleasant. And we were operating under circumstances where we absolutely knew that the other person wasn't going to kill us with the technique.

I was wiped out after four tries. My best time was 20 seconds, and I literally gritted it out. It took about all I had, so much so that right afterward on my last try I barely lasted 9 seconds.

My brother tried it a few more times than I did. He beat me on average times, but his highest was 18 seconds.
Mommy and daddy must be so proud, except for that flood in the basement.

No comments: