Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Mrs. Clinton: Bill Is Soooo Romantic

Apparently, she believes the rest of the country is as dumb as the base of her party.

Clinton Talks of Bill's Romantic Gifts
Hillary Rodham Clinton says husband Bill often brings her romantic gifts: a giant wooden giraffe from an African trip, for example, and a Chanel watch that reminded him of teeth.

"Oh he's so romantic," the former first lady said in an interview for the November issue of Essence magazine. "He's always bringing me back things from his trips."
Like what, STD's?
The watch had a bracelet made of white cubes. "I had dental surgery, and he said it reminded him of teeth," she said.
Huh?
The New York senator, now a presidential candidate, said she is satisfied with the decisions she has made in her marriage.

"Now obviously we've had challenges as everybody in the world knows," she said. "But I never doubted that it was a marriage worth investing in even in the midst of those challenges, and I'm really happy that I made that decision."
Later, during a campaign stop, Mrs. Clinton was asked if she really believed this. Just as I suspected.

No comments: