Monday, October 22, 2007

Then They Came for Glenn Beck...

Hillary's kids are at it again.

These idiots will just never learn.
On the October 22 edition of his nationally syndicated radio program, host Glenn Beck stated, "I think there is a handful of people who hate America. Unfortunately for them, a lot of them are losing their homes in a forest fire today." Beck continued: "There are a few people that hate America. But I don't think the Democrats are those. I think there are those posing as Democrats that are like that." Beck's comment came as forest fires ravaged parts of Southern California, leaving one person dead, four firefighters wounded, and forcing about 1,500 people from their homes, according to The New York Times.
In case these morons didn't notice, their boss was busy being serenaded by Meathead while the fires raged nearby.

It's Beck's opinion that some who hate America live in that area.

Is this even debatable?

These Clinton stooges forfeited all credibility in their most recent smearing of Rush Limbaugh.

Apparently, these Stalinist punks have a hitlist they're working through, so this week, it's Glenn Beck. I'm sure he's quaking in his shoes.

UPDATE: I see the usual suspects are lapping it up.

Question: Which senator will be dumb enough to bite?

By the way, I'm of course concerned as to the wildfire situation in Southern California. My point is you should take with a huge grain of salt anything coming from Media Matters.

UPDATE II: Instapundit links. Thanks!

Speaking of leftwing nitwits, let's flash back to Suzanne Somers and her idiotic comments the last time fires swept through Malibu.
"My nature is to look at the glass half full. I don't have a son or daughter in Iraq. I haven't lost a loved one. We will rebuild, and I truly believe we will learn something great from this experience."

No comments: