Friday, September 26, 2008

Comedy Gold: Daughter of Radical Islamist Works The Pole

With any good fortune, this freak will suffer a massive coronary when he reads the paper today.
The daughter of the radical Islamic cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed is a pole dancer, it emerged last night.

Yasmin Fostok, 27, has admitted rebelling against her father's strict Muslim beliefs by performing semi-naked in London bars and nightclubs.

She lives as a single mother in South East London, bringing up her three-year-old son conceived during an arranged marriage to a Turkish man which has since collapsed.

Miss Fostok, who left the Bakri former home in North London four years ago, said: 'I don't get on with my dad. I don't agree with his views - I just get on with my life and that is it.'

It has been reported that Miss Fostok regularly works in bars in the West End and has toured other countries as a podium dancer with a troupe called Ibiza Untouched.

She is also thought to work a fire-eating routine into her act and performs semi-naked inside cages.

She has dyed her hair blonde, has several tattoos of her name on her ankle and a dragon on her back and changed her Muslim name Youssra to Yasmin to try to conceal her identity.

She said: 'I don't normally do topless work but I'm willing to go topless if the venue is right.'

Last night her father said: 'If this is true I am deeply shocked.'

Speaking from Lebanon, where he has lived since being exiled from the UK three
years ago, he added: 'She was brought up properly in the Muslim faith but she is free to make her own choices in life. But I am still shocked.

'I haven't spoken to her for a long time, because I believed she was living with her family in Turkey. But I knew nothing of this.

'She should not seek forgiveness from me, she should seek forgiveness from God.
Sadly, there are no photos available of Ms. Fostok.

Update: Now there are photos.

No comments: