Thursday, September 25, 2008

Michelle Obama Subjected to Hard-Hitting Interview About Slumber Parties

Back in July after the Obamas shamelessly pimped their kids on television for Access Hollywood, they came under some scrutiny and later claimed they wouldn't be doing that any longer.

Which, of course, was an outright lie, since they did it again a couple of weeks later.

So imagine my shock to find out that none other than Michelle Obama is now returning for three nights again on Access Hollywood to discuss the all-important issue of slumber parties.
How do you keep 15 kids entertained on the campaign trial?

If you're Michelle Obama and Jill Biden, you throw a slumber party.

The night of Obama's speech at the Democratic National Convention, her daughter Malia, 10, said she needed to make an announcement.

"I was like, 'What? Was I bad?' " Obama tells Access Hollywood in a series of interviews to air Sept. 25, 26 and 29. "She said no, but we have to have a sleepover tonight."

The sleepover happened the next night and the guest list included Biden's granddaughters and about 15 children of campaign staff.

At a recent campaign stop in Allentown, Penn., Obama and Biden chatted about how they had formed an immediate bond.

"It was just one of those magical moments where we spent a week together and after that week, you know Michelle put her arms around me and I put my arms around her and she said, 'I love you,' and I said, 'I love you, too,' " Biden recalls. "We just clicked."
Barf.

Somehow I doubt we'll be seeing Sarah Palin for three nights on Access Hollywood chatting about slumber parties.

H/T Writer Mom via LGF links.

No comments: