Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Moronic Racist Democrat Apologizes to Palin ... Well, Not Really

Leave it to a disgraced impeached judge to utter such a moronic statement in the first place. But really, this apology isn't worth diddly squat since this slob still stands behind the sentiments of his remarks in the first place.
An African-American congressman from Florida is apologizing for his comment that black and Jewish voters should not support Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin because "anybody toting guns and stripping moose don't care too much about what they do with Jews and blacks."

"I regret the comments I made last Tuesday that were not smart and certainly not relevant to hunters or sportsmen," Rep. Alcee Hastings said in a statement issued Monday.
What did hunters have to do with it. You were trying to scare the shit out of blacks and Jews.

Of course, he doesn't really mean it though.
In his statement Monday, Hastings said he still backed the sentiment behind his initial remarks. "The point I made, and will continue to make, is that the policies and priorities of a McCain-Palin administration would be anathema to most African Americans and Jews," he said in his statement. "I regret that I was not clearer and apologize to Governor Palin, my host where I was speaking, and those who my comments may have offended."
That's an apology?

Instapundit links. Thanks!

No comments: