1. Rape is a crime of capitalism. It’s about power and dominance, and capitalism takes people’s power away. It is systemic.Got all that? Good. So Julian Assange is now a feminist hero or something. Even Uber-FemiNazi Naomi Wolf agrees.
2. The state will do anything to hide its secrets – even using women as a political tool.
3. WikiLeaks has done outstanding work; this is separate to the individual behaviours of Julian Assange.
4. Just because you’re a woman, it doesn’t make you a feminist.
5. The state currently has no interest in protecting women’s rights.
6. We want a justice system that works for the people.
7. Women are being used, as usual, for political purposes.
Larwyn's Linx: The Ghost of Robespierre
4 hours ago