Friday, August 19, 2011

Bloomberg: The Best Way to Create Jobs is to Open the Borders or Something



So let's see. We have real unemployment at around 18%, the economy is in the toilet, wherever jobs open up huge lines form, so the best solution to all this mess is to open the borders and let anyone in.

Sure, that should work.
New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said Friday that the "single biggest" thing President Obama can do right now to spur job creation in the United States is to allow more immigration.

"Most importantly we want to get immigrants from around the world to come to America. That's the single biggest thing that the president could do with Congress, is open up the borders to those that will create jobs here, said Bloomberg in an interview with the CBS Early Show.

He told CBS that immigrants "don't take away jobs" but rather they create jobs for people already living in the United States.
Really? Why hasn't someone already thought of this?

3 comments:

rich b said...

Bullshit to Mr. Bloomberg! Ask some of the legal immigrant and home born auto techs here in the Los Angeles area what happened to wages in the last thirty years because of illegal auto mechanics. They have destroyed the pay scale for auto techs. I know what I am talking about.

There were so many undocumented workers in one shop where I was service manager I had to do their road tests because of the fear they had of getting stopped with the fake green cards and drivers licenses they possessed. We are swimming in illegal alien workers here in L.A. and they aren't "hiding in the shadows" as the fucking liars in the media would have you believe.

I went from making fifteen dollars an hour in 1981 to just slightly above minimum wage when I was layed off in December of last year because of "lack of work". Now I realize I am fifty-seven years old and a lot slower than I was thirty years ago but I can read between the lines. BTW, I can still do a brake job or snatch an engine faster than ninety percent of the guys I know whether they're legal or not. Illegals had destroyed the auto industry pay scale. Walk into any body shop or auto repair facility here in the South Bay and you will KNOW what I mean.

Rose said...

We always knew Bloomberg was only ever a blooming idiot Dim Marxist piece of trash.

Does it get dumber or more suicidal than New York?

Rose said...

AMEN!