Tuesday, September 20, 2011

America's First Black President Turns Down 'Dancing With the Stars'

I'm sure his potential dance partner was relieved to know this sexual predator wouldn't be rubbing up against her.
The competition on "Dancing with the Stars" this season includes Chaz Bono, David Arquette, Kristin Cavallari -- and almost Bill Clinton.

The former President revealed to Rachael Ray on Thursday that the ABC show actually reached out to him about putting on his dancing shoes (and those sparkly costumes).

Although Clinton, 65, said he found the offer "interesting," unfortunately he couldn't work it into his busy schedule.

"I told them I didn't have the time to train for it," said Clinton. "You know you actually go out there and you train, you really work at it. So I had to pass. But I think it's a hoot.
It appears more than a decade out of office hasn't diminished Clinton's ability to smoothly lie through his teeth.
But that doesn't mean he won't be dancing at all. Clinton added that wife, Hillary, recently suggested they consider making it a hobby together.

"Just last night, Hillary said to me 'You know, when I'm not Secretary of State anymore, we should go take dancing lessons.' So we'll start with the tango."
Sure she did. Maybe this time there will be music playing.

Remember this sham back during the impeachment proceedings?

No comments: