Thursday, September 15, 2011

King Obama: 'I'd Like to Work My Way Around Congress'

He really, really wants to be King.
Facing growing opposition to his economic proposals and dimming prospects that Congress will pass other parts of his agenda, President Obama told a Hispanic group in Washington Wednesday that when it comes to the issue of immigration, "I'd like to work my way around Congress."

"As I mentioned when I was at La Raza a few weeks back, I wish I had a magic wand and could make this all happen on my own," Obama told a meeting of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus. "There are times where -- until Nancy Pelosi is speaker again -- I'd like to work my way around Congress."

As he continued, Obama conceded that "we've got laws on the books that have to be upheld."
Since when is he concerned with laws?

He's supposedly still popular in Europe, unlike here, so maybe he can find a country there where you don't have those pesky laws to abide by.

3 comments:

Rose said...

He has definitely begun to begin the implosion of his own administration.

Metryq said...

<span>"we've got laws on the books that have to be upheld."</span>

This is what is known as ferric patella.

Richard Butler said...

<span> 'I'd Like to Work My Way Around Congress' </span>

I'd like to work Congress.

FIFY president Goebbels.