Wednesday, September 17, 2008

HuffPost Moron: Palin's Email Getting Hacked Gives Her Cover to Delete Incriminating Information

Yes, they're that stupid. Forget invasion of privacy, federal crimes, little things like that.

It's good for her, you see. This kind of stupid doesn't grow on trees, folks.
The truly troubling part of this episode is that both of Sarah Palin's Yahoo e-mail accounts were deleted this morning - not just the compromised one, but also the other personal Yahoo account that Palin acknowledged using for public business (gov.sarah@yahoo.com).

Has this hacking incident given Palin a convenient way to dodge the eventual release of whatever else she had hidden in her Yahoo e-mail accounts?
By the way, this idiot might want to know posting those screen shots also constitutes a federal crime. Not only are a lot of people scrambling to change email passwords today, but you can be sure a lot of blog posts will be going down the memory hole.

Gateway Pundit and Sister Toldjah link. Thanks!

Update
: The FBI and Secret Service are investigating. Good. I hope the punks who did this are crapping their pants (via Hot Air).

Update: Michelle Malkin notes how it all went down. To quote from the hacker:
I read though the emails… ALL OF THEM… before I posted, and what I concluded was anticlimactic, there was nothing there, nothing incriminating, nothing that would derail her campaign as I had hoped, all I saw was personal stuff, some clerical stuff from when she was governor…. And pictures of her family
...
Earlier it was just some prank to me, I really wanted to get something incriminating which I was sure there would be, just like all of you anon out there that you think there was some missed opportunity of glory, well there WAS NOTHING, I read everything, every little blackberry confirmation… all the pictures, and there was nothing, and it finally set in, THIS internet was serious business, yes I was behind a proxy, only one, if this shit ever got to the FBI I was fucked, I panicked, i still wanted the stuff out there but I didn’t know how to rapidshit all that stuff, so I posted the pass on /b/, and then promptly deleted everything, and unplugged my internet and just sat there in a comatose state
And now you'll just get to sit there in a comatose state in a federal penitentiary, dipshit.

Somehow I doubt this HuffPo turd will retract his idiocy.

No comments: