Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Obama Goons Threaten Amir Taheri

Now that Amir Taheri has exposed Barack Obama as a fraud who tried to interfere with American negotiations in Iraq, suddenly Obama is silent on the matter.

Though isn't it ironic that the man who promises to brings us all together has a legion of thugs who are now threatening the author?

Read the entire column by Taheri, as it's devastating to Obama. Not that any other media outlets will bother to mention it.

But this part is quite interesting. And I hope Taheri hands over the details to the authorities.
While I am encouraged by the senator's evolution, I must also appeal to him to issue a "cease and desist" plea to the battalions of his sympathizers - who have been threatening me with death and worse in the days since my article appeared.
Why does the left hate free speech so much while pretending to be guardians of it?

More on Obama-Taheri here.

No comments: