Friday, September 05, 2008

'Let's Get Back to President Barack Obama'

Poor little Kos Kid. He misses his Baracky.
I love a good riddle as much as the next Kossack. However, there's a limit to how many times I want to see Palin's name under the Rec list. There's a limit to how many stories I want to hear about her children, her dog, or her brother-in-law. Honestly, I don't give a damn.

What matters to me is Barack Obama and HIS race for the presidency. I miss hearing about the man who drew me to this community in the first place.

I can't help but feel that Mcsame is getting exactly what he wanted with his "history-making" VP selection. Don't get caught up in the Sarah hype. Let's get back to President Barack Obama.
Maybe if you douchebags didn't smear her from day one, she wouldn't have gotten so much attention.

Nitwits.

No comments: