Monday, September 05, 2011

Norah O'Donnell: 'I’ve Never Been So Lost in My Career'

After spending time at NBC being laughed at by her colleagues, TV simpleton Norah O'Donnell is now at CBS, where she's apparently held in contempt by staffers there.
After alienating CBS colleagues during President Obama’s bus tour, the network’s chief White House correspondent Norah O’Donnell is making nice. She was chastised by CBS News chair Jeff Fager for her performance during Obama’s recent bus trip, and “called [CBS News President] David Rhodes to blame her colleagues in front of everyone on the bus,” said a source. O’Donnell wailed, “I’ve never been so lost in my career. I need a buffer in Washington to help me ... This is not working out. I didn’t know what Jeff wanted,” another source said. O’Donnell was then met with “icy stares” at the space she shares with CBS staff in the White House briefing room. Now, “she’s trying to be nice,” an insider said. “She used to wear her Chanel sunglasses so nobody would speak to her.”
Who knows, maybe they're making fun of her for being semi-literate.
Pres Obama at accepts Boehner invite for Sept 8, one day later then the president called for publicly

No comments: