Friday, November 20, 2009

'How Many Black People Are Watching Your Show?'



Bernie Goldberg destroys Chris Matthews and MSNBC. For good measure he smacks down Jon Stewart. The fun starts around the 3:00 mark.

Amazing that white people like Sarah Palin.

"Not that there's anything wrong with it," Mr. Tingles says.

Some background on the idiocy here.

Via Hot Air, here's the girl who was ambushed by the MSNBC twit Norah O'Donnell.
In one day I met a role model, and met the liberal media and their crafty schemes. I fell prey to liberal bias, but I’d like to think I did an okay job. We always want do-overs, and I can assure you if I had a do-over with Miss O’Donnell you’d see a much more prepared (well rested) and ready to go at it side of this 17 year old. But unlike Norah I didnt have my note cards with me. I was forced to think on the spot and answer a gotcha question. Her goal was clear, make this teenager look like an uneducated Palin supporting buffoon. To liberals, and the 5 people who watch MSNBC she succeeded. To conservatives, she was the only buffoon during that interview.
Heh.

No comments: