Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Obligatory and Semi-Regular "Mike Malloy Fantasizes About Choking Rush Limbaugh to Death" Post

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Janet Napolitano? I want to report this sick pup Mike Malloy to Homeland Security.

Unless there is a "jiggle up someone's throat fat 'til they suffocate' innocuous metaphor out there with which I am unfamiliar. In which case - boy, don't I feel stupid.

Of course, this is not the first time Mike Malloy has fantasized about choking Rush Limbaugh to death.

Heck, it's not even the first time this hatemongering kook fixated on Rush's throat fat.

Must be his idea of a running gag.
"The rhetoric that comes from me is the rhetoric of rage...and, um, have their been violent images? Of course. Rush Limbaugh choking on his throat fat - that you know, to me, is not a threat - I can't - I wish I could, but I can't reach into his throat and jiggle up his throat fat so he suffocates - I can't do it."
I'd file for a restraining order if I were El Rushbo, just to be safe.



Via Radio Equalizer. Cross-posted.

No comments: