Monday, September 08, 2008

P Diddy Meet Ms Alaska

Trying to keep it real as they say. First many people might be aware of the video that the acolyte of Obama, P Diddy made, which Glenn Beck skewered, in which he made some statements about the lack of blacks, crime, drugs and all other things that make the world of Hip Hop music so widely popular.



So now I would like to introduce Mr Diddy to Ms Alaska 1984. Why 1984? This is the woman who beat Sarah Palin out for the title.
I am unable to embed the video but watch the video at the link provided.

And of course Diddy did followup with a video that passes for his definition of an apology.


Man not being able to fly his private jet around must really be getting to him. Too bad he didn't live in Alaska. I hear they sold one not too long ago and with all of the oil and gas they have maybe he could have gotten a good deal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I truly love how it’s easy on my eyes and the details are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which ought to do the trick! Have a nice day!