Friday, January 04, 2008

To Honor Major Andrew Olmstead


Major Andrew Olmstead was a milblogger and a soldier serving in Iraq. Tragically he lost his life last week. But being the blogger he is he left one final posting to be made public should he pay the ultimate price. Here is his final post and in keeping with his final requests I have posted some videos. WILCO, Sir!

So if you're up for that, put on a little 80s music (preferably vintage 1980-1984),
I turned on the XM® radio to the 80's on 8 channel
grab a Coke and have a drink with me.


If you have it, throw 'Freedom Isn't Free' from the Team America soundtrack in; if you can't laugh at that song, I think you need to lighten up a little. I'm dead, but if you're reading this, you're not, so take a moment to enjoy that happy fact.



EOM



JWF here: A fine tribute, Grunt. Many others weigh in here.

No comments: