Tuesday, June 23, 2009

'Well, I'm Clearly Not Ugly'

Well, sweetie, you certainly aren't ugly. Insipid, maybe. The question has now been asked: Is Megan Fox the dumbest star ever?

Could be. She sure as hell doesn't hold anything back.
Megan Fox looked like a Greek goddess at the Los Angeles premiere of Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen.

The actress made a stunning appearance last night at Mann's Village Theatre, but the words that tumble out of her mouth aren't quite in the same league.

The 23-year-old American has amazed fans with her ignorance as she travels the world promoting her movies with red-carpet comments and magazine interviews.

She's quite happy to discuss drugs, sex and even flatulence but take this example of her discussing her 'Brian' tattoo - dedicated to on/off boyfriend Brian Austin Green.
She said: 'I wouldn't regret the tattoo if we weren't together. I can always have a kid and name him Brian. There are options.'

MailOnline has trawled through two years of clangers to provide an insight into her 'wisdom'.

During a recent interview with American magazine Entertainment Weekly, Megan questioned her mental health, saying: 'I think that I'm so psychotic and so mentally ill that if I could tap into that I could do something really interesting.'
...
She told FHM last year: 'I really enjoy having sex, and that's offensive to some people. Women are the quickest to call other women slags, which is sad.

'I haven't met a lot of men who've said, "You like having sex? What a dirty whore you are!" That's because they wish their wives or girlfriends would have more sex with them.'

Megan makes no attempt to hide she is aware of her good looks, declaring: 'Well, I'm clearly not ugly.'
I'll say one thing. She's bright enough to know where not to go.
Discussing a possible third Transformer movie, she counters: 'I can't s**t on this movie because it did give me a career and open all these doors for me. But I don't want to blow smoke up people's a*s. People are well aware that this is not a movie about acting.'

Further disparaging her industry, Megan told GQ: 'When you think about it, we actors are kind of prostitutes. We get paid to feign attraction and love.
For a less than kind review of the new Transformers, go here.

No comments: