Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Great News: Dear Leader to Address the Children September 8

Here I was looking forward to my kid's first day of school. Well, I guess I'll have to work on some evening de-programming.

Considering his stock among adults, pretty soon all Obama will have left are his minions from the teacher's unions and the skulls full of mush he's propagandizing.

Read the "assignment" and tell me if it's appropriate for pre-K. I'm sure parents will appreciate this part:
Why is it important that we listen to the President and other elected officials, like the mayor, senators, members of Congress, or the governor. Why is what they say important?
Good grief.

That's just a snippet. They have before-, during- and after-the-speech exercises.

Wonderful.

Here's the document.


President Obama’s Address to Students Across America September 8, 2009 -

If your kids somehow manage to avoid be indoctrinated during the school day, be sure they avoid television that night.

Barack Obama: There is no avoiding him.

Update: More from Michelle Malkin, including some video.

No comments: