Monday, June 16, 2008

Lanny Davis Joining Fox News

Buried deep in today's Howard Kurtz journalistic tongue-bath of Linda Douglass is an item noting Clinton lawyer Lanny Davis is officially joining up as a contributor with Fox News Channel.

It's a surprise to me since I've seen Davis on FNC so much I figured he was already on the payroll.
Fox News's newest contributor, to be announced today, may surprise the liberal crowd: former Clinton White House lawyer Lanny Davis.

"Fox has always treated me with respect and given me a chance to express my point of view," Davis says of the network that the Democratic candidates refused to grant a debate out of concern that it favors Republicans. He will be a frequent guest, along with such Fox stalwarts as Karl Rove and Newt Gingrich.

A relentless surrogate for Hillary Clinton, Davis says, he felt "ganged up on" during appearances on the other cable channels. He says that Clinton was "demonized" by MSNBC's Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann, and that CNN's primary-night panels were tilted toward the Obama side.
No kidding.

Expect a mature reaction from the left today. They'll probably wish him dead.

No comments: