Sunday, September 06, 2009

Glenn Beck - 1 Obamabots - 0


The first thing I heard this morning when I woke up was that Barry O's so-called Green Czar, Van Jones has resigned. We have heard a lot of about Van Jones in the last week, but actually this man was first brought to our attention by Glenn Beck on his show on the Fox News network.

What has been under reported is the connection between Van Jones and an organization called the Color of Change. Van Jones was one of the founders of that organization and that is the very same organization which is leading the advertiser boycott of the Glenn Beck show.
Van Jones (Co-founder, inactive)

While Van hasn't been active in the work of ColorOfChange in recent years, we are proud of where his work has led him. After helping ColorOfChange get started in 2005, Van moved on to other pursuits. In 2007, he founded and served as the executive director of Green For All, an organization dedicated to creating opportunities for low-income communities connected to the greater effort of addressing climate change. Van now serves as Special Advisor for Green Jobs at the White House Council on Environmental Quality.

It would seem to me that those companies who pulled their advertising now have some explaining to do.

You can just add this guy to a long list of people that Barack has handpicked as friends and confidants, who so many in the media have chosen to ignore and certainly raise a lot of questions about the real character of the man chosen to lead this nation.

I used to listen to Glenn on the radio and I certainly watched him when he had his show on Headline News, but it seems since moving to Fox a lot of the humor is gone from personality, which is what attracted me to him, so I don't watch or listen as much anymore. In fact I think the first show of his I ever heard was on the radio dealt with his trials and tribulations with the Connecticut drivers license bureau. It had me cracking up so bad at the office that I had to quit listening.

Here's hoping Glenn can find that rodeo clown again.

No comments: