Friday, May 16, 2008

Guilty White Kos Kid: Obama's Black, Therefore I'm Voting For Him

It's mindnumbing stupidity like this why we make fun of these morons.
So, I’m voting for Barack Obama. I’m voting for him as the man that can end these long years of national nightmare that we have all suffered through. I’m voting for him to end the rape and pillage of our economy that has been perpetrated by these so-called ‘free marketers’. I’m voting for him because of the sense of practicality I get from him; that he won’t screw things up like the Liberals of the 1970s and cause a backlash that will lead us to this awful place, yet again, or worse. I’m voting for him to get us out of an evil, stupid war. I’m voting for him because he speaks to me as an intelligent adult (me! who knew?). I am voting for him because I sense he is a decent man, but a very big reason that I’m voting for him is because he is good for Black America.
Nothing like being driven by identity politics. Forget what's good for America, let's focus on one group, the rest of us be damned.

No comments: