Wednesday, November 11, 2009

This Guy's a Real Punching Bag

Sadomasochist looking for a few easy bucks or the ultimate beta male? We report, you decide.
Women who are fuming over it being a man's world can finally take it out on the Man himself. Or one of them, at least.

Digital Spy reports that Chinese gym coach Xiao Lin has launched a part-time career as a punching bag for stressed women.

Lin hails from Shenyang in north-east China's Liaoning province and has not yet informed his family of his second job, according to the Liaoshen Evening Post.

"It fits in well with my day job. I needed more sparring partners anyway," he says. "By being a punchbag for women, I can make some money and also practice my self-defence skills and work on my fitness at the same time."
Who knows, he might even find love after getting his ass kicked.
"The first woman was about 25 years old. She paid for half an hour but soon got tired and spent the rest of her time just chatting to me," Lin says. "The second customer also only lasted for a few minutes but they both looked much happier afterwards. It does people good to let off some steam."
Thanks to Ace and Hot Air for the links.

No comments: