Monday, December 13, 2010

Party of No ... Labels, That Is



Possibly the most painful video in recorded history. Feel the wave as the No Labels movement launches with a crashing thud. And they might want to prep for a lawsuit.

Jim Geraghty:
If I didn’t know better, I would think the whole “No Labels” movement was a giant, self-parodying prank.

I tuned in to the webcast of the group’s kickoff to hear a woman saying, “You just have to look to Arizona to see extremists who are trying to divide us.” I guess I know how the group feels about the Arizona immigration enforcement law. Of course, I thought the point of the group was to stop labeling people; but I guess it’s okay to label the overwhelming majority of Arizonans “extremists.”
One label you sure won't find with this crew is conservative.

No comments: