Tuesday, December 11, 2007

'God, I can't wait til I can kill you'

Colorado killer More Matthew Murray left a trail of online rants and police today said he killed himself after being wounded by heroic guard Jeanne Assam.
THE gunman responsible for shootings at two religious centres in Colorado warned of his plans for the rampage in anti-Christian rants posted on the internet, it was reported overnight.

Matthew Murray, who shot dead four people in separate attacks on a missionary training centre and mega-church on Sunday, published more than a dozen writings online before his shooting spree, KUSA TV reported in Denver.

"You Christians brought this on yourselves," Murray reportedly wrote on a website for people who have left Pentecostal and fundamentalist religious organisations, shortly before the second of his two attacks.

"I'm coming for EVERYONE soon and I WILL be armed to the @#%$ teeth and I WILL shoot to kill. ... God, I can't wait till I can kill you people. Feel no remorse, no sense of shame, I don't care if I live or die in the shoot-out.

"All I want to do is kill and injure as many of you ... as I can especially Christians who are to blame for most of the problems in the world."

KUSA reported that the wording of Murray's rant mirrored language used by one of the Columbine High School gunmen, Eric Harris, before the 1999 massacre that left 12 students and a teacher dead.

Murray, 24, was shot dead by a security guard at the New Life evangelical church, averting what church officials say could have been a massacre.

He was armed with two handguns, an assault rifle, around 1000 rounds of ammunition and several smoke grenades as he began his assault on the church, which was packed with around 7000 worshippers.
Hmm. I wonder if we'll now have a nationwide dialogue over why there exists such anti-Christian bigotry and try to find the root causes.

Instead, the media will no doubt be quick to send this one down the memory hole.

Ironic how we haven't heard the ubiquitous term hate crime bandied about, isn't it?

Fox identified his online name.
The online posts, under the pen name "nghtmrchld26," spanned several weeks, and in an earlier one, Murray appeared to reject offers of psychological help.
A search for nghtmrchld26 turned up little except for some analysis of his writings here, and here.

At the first link he linked these sites:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cou...nal_Policy

www.sourcewatch.org/index...nal_Policy (dead link)

www.au.org/site/News2?pag...9&abbr=cs_

www.alternet.org/story/21372/

I find this "Council for National Policy" interesting.

One of the things I want to know is:

Why do these evangelical/pentecostal leaders condemn "the occult"/"freemasonry" yet they themselves are part of or at least completely ignore a group that itself has secret membership, secret meetings, and is invitation only.

Of course, this secretive christian/evangelical "CNP" group raises many questions.......
He referred to this Wikipedia page, noting the CFR
Me, I found a new Law to live by and I realized……I don’t have to be abused nor submit to these liars and their lies nor do I have to be afraid of this make-believe hell and false theory of salvation which no fundamentalist Christian could ever give solid answers on.

Me and many others are waking up.
We will rise up above and against these abuses against humanity.
Men will no longer be ruled by fear and superstition, oppressed by bigotry and tyranny.

No comments: