Monday, July 26, 2010

Senator Stuart Smalley: Republicans Don't Want People to Have Jobs or Something



If you can manage to stay awake through the three tedious minutes of this video, you'll discover the guy who stole his Senate seat tries to revive his failed comedy career with this knee-slapper.
But I do think that this whole approach of slowing everything down, in many ways I think it’s so that, they don’t want a jobs bill because they don’t want people to get jobs before the election. It’s a harsh thing to say, and I don’t want to impugn the motives of my colleagues, but I don’t get what they’re doing otherwise.
He doesn't want to impugn their motives, but claims they don't want people to have a job.

Well, they would have jobs except for the disastrous economic policies foisted upon us by him and his colleagues.

No comments: