Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Paul Krugman's New Blog: The Unconscious Liberal


This is sure to provide a wealth of comic material. Freed from obscurity behind the New York Times Select fiasco, laughingstock columnist Paul Krugman has now started a blog.

Can MoDo be far behind?
I’ve given this New York Times blog the same name, because the politics and economics of inequality will, I expect, be central to many of the blog posts – although I also expect to be posting on a lot of other issues, from health care to high-speed Internet access, from productivity to poll analysis. Many of the posts will be supplements to my regular columns; I’ll be using this space to present the kind of information I can’t provide on the printed page – especially charts and tables, which are crucial to the way I think about most of the issues I write about.
More from Just One Minute.

No comments: