Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sarah Palin Must Be Thrilled

I'm sure Sarah Palin will say all the right things as a mother, but considering what a lowlife Levi Johnston has been, you've really got to question her daughter's judgment. How long until this marriage crumbles and this punk is running to the tabloids to dish some dirt?
Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston reveal exclusively in the new Us Weekly that they are getting married.

And, they tell Us Weekly, former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin has been kept in the dark about their plans ... until now.

"We got engaged two weeks ago," Bristol, 19, tells Us Weekly. "It felt right, even though we don’t have the approval of our parents."

Bristol and Levi, 20 -- who famously called off their previous engagement two weeks after welcoming son Tripp in December 2008 -- tell Us Weekly they reconnected three months ago while working out a custody plan for their 18-month-old son.

"I really thought we were over," Levi tells Us Weekly. "So when I went, I had no hope. I think we both just started talking — and then we took Tripp for a walk."

Says Bristol, "When he left that night, we didn’t hug or kiss, but I was thinking how different it was. He texted me: 'I miss you. I love you. I want to be with you again' ... I was in shock."
He must have pissed away all that Playgirl cash and needs someone to support him.

Mom was last seen heading for Denali. Bet she'll love this news.

No comments: