Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Kerry's Kos Kid Explains Taser Incident

By now you've all see this obnoxious moonbat punk at UF Monday.

Now, through his official Kos Kid (he's on the Kerry payroll), we get John Kerry's side of the story, and it's larded with all the self-aggrandizing drivel from Kerry we've all become used to: references to Vietnam and all the glory we've been blessed to witness.



What Happened From John Kerry's Perspective
Alright, I’m the Online Communications Director for John Kerry, and I wanted to jump in here to let all of y’all know about what happened yesterday at the University of Florida event. JK himself wanted to stop by, but he’s stuck in Senate business all day and won’t have a chance to respond to any comments. And, since he never likes to come here for a drive-by ... I thought I’d give all of you the scoop.
So now we know Lerch likes to spend more than drive-by time at Daily Kos, the Democrat Party's new home for hate.
First of all, it’s a really bad situation. No one wants to see someone get tasered. Sure, the kid was obnoxious and physically resisting, and to a certain extent, when you physically resist cops you do put yourself in a risky situation. Ever see photos of Kerry getting arrested in ’71 for civil disobedience? He and his fellow Vietnam Vets calmly marched off to jail...
Actually, most of them were phony vets, by why ruin a good narrative with inconvenient facts? I can't bring myself to Swiftboat this decorated hero who refuses to provide his records.
But, I’m not here to give my own opinions. You can read any diary for lots of those. I’m just going to give you a quick description of what the scene looked like from the stage, give everyone JK’s official statement, and let you know what JK told me directly about the situation.
I guess by the constant reference to Lerch as JK, he must be buds with him, y'all figure?
"In 37 years of public appearances, through wars, protests and highly emotional events, I have never had a dialogue end this way. I believe I could have handled the situation without interruption, but I do not know what warnings or other exchanges transpired between the young man and the police prior to his barging to the front of the line and their intervention. I asked the police to allow me to answer the question and was in the process of answering him when he was taken into custody. I was not aware that a taser was used until after I left the building. I hope that neither the student nor any of the police were injured. I regret enormously that a good healthy discussion was interrupted."
I guess since JK served in Vietnam, which I was heretofore unaware of, he must have had his hearing damaged, as how could he not be aware what was going on in front of him?

His Kos Kid Kontinues:
The whole thing just basically ... it was just a bad, bad situation, and as JK said in his statement, he’s never had anything end like that before. Meyer was rude to his fellow students, obnoxious, and physically resisting police, but you never, ever want to see anyone get tasered.

Anyway, I just wanted to give y’all the rundown beyond just the official statement.
Y'all get all that?

No comments: