Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Weiner Meltdown Continues: 'You Know People May Not Believe Me, They Believe Breitbart, Whatever It Is'

Now he's trying to spin his way out of this afternoon's Waterloo presser. It's time to play the Breitbart card! Andrew Breitbart: The modern-day Ken Starr!
"Look here's the decision I made and you can disagree with it," he told TPM when asked for a clear answer on whether it was him in the photo, "that after two and a half days of statements that answer these questions that I'm not going to keep drilling into further details and further details, even one ... even the easy questions, even the obvious questions, even the ones I've answered before."

Weiner went on: "Because I don't believe in the idea you believe in that this will end. I have four separate emails from a New York Post reporter saying if you just answer this one question it will be over. You know people may not believe me, they believe Breitbart, whatever it is. I'm going to do the work I got to do and somewhere I've got to say I'm done talking about it. I'm going to decide what I'm going to talk about for the next several days and it's not going to be this."

A reporter interrupted to ask him if he had exchanged messages with a stripper on Twitter who mentioned on her feed in March that she had been in contact with Weiner online.

"See what I mean?" he said.
What a baby.

This is how the bully acts when the game is up. He won't last long at this rate. He's actually convinced himself that he's answered questions. The man is in deep, deep denial as he watches his career slipping away. Poor thing.

Still, he's bitterly clinging to his defiant smugness.
Meanwhile, the newfound attention is doing wonders for his popularity on Twitter.

"I passed Michele Bachmann in Twitter followers," he bragged. "Finally did it."
So proud of himself.

5 comments:

cnredd said...

Weiner’s latest excuse…

I ran out of gas. I… I had a flat tire. I didn’t have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn’t come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN’T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

cnredd
Political Wrinkles
http://politicalwrinkles.com

Rose said...

How incredibly stupid!  He is smart enough to comprehend that he has no credibility - but is dumb enough to send his junk through the internet to underage girls.

Why is he still in office?  Are the Dims saving him for closer to Election time?

How kind of them.

Rose said...

How incredibly stupid!  He is smart enough to comprehend that he has no credibility - but is dumb enough to send his junk through the internet to underage girls.

Why is he still in office?  Are the Dims saving him for closer to Election time?

How kind of them.

Rose said...

Maybe we should start calling him Trenchcoat Weiner.

voted against carter said...

hey WEINER,.. ADMIT IT. YOU sent it. Man up.

and then resign. tool